An Experienced Nevada Probate, Guardianship and Estate-Planning Attorney Works To Secure Your Future
Proudly serving clients in Las Vegas and Clark County for more than 30 years
It’s never too early to plan for your future, and at the Las Vegas, Nevada law office of John G. Gubler, Ltd., you can make sure that your legacy is looked after. Focusing his practice on probate, guardianship and estate-planning cases, Attorney Gubler has more than 30 years of experience serving clients across Clark County. Don’t risk your future — or that of your family — by not having an effective estate plan in place. To receive the peace of mind that you and your family deserve, come to the office of John G. Gubler today.
Continuing a legacy of dedication and excellence
When you come to the Las Vegas law office of attorney John G. Gubler, you will always receive the benefit of his:
- Extensive experience — Attorney Gubler is a veteran of the law, with more than 40 years of experience to his credit. This familiarity with the process of probate, guardianship and estates enables him to find quick and effective resolutions to your case.
- Family tradition — As a second-generation lawyer, Attorney Gubler has the law in his blood. He is a hometown attorney who lives and breathes the Nevada legal system. His commitment to the law is rivaled only by his commitment to help each client that comes to him for help.
- Renowned legal service — In addition to satisfying clients across Clark County, Attorney Gubler is BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell® for legal abilities and adherence to ethical standards.
Areas of practice
At the law office of John G. Gubler, Ltd., he can help you with the following cases:
- Probate — Attorney Gubler is a seasoned probate attorney who can ensure that this difficult process is handled effectively and efficiently.
- Guardianships — When you need to decide who will look after your family if the worst happens, Attorney Gubler has the experience with guardianship cases that is necessary to get you the results you want.
- Estate planning — Don’t put off your estate planning until the last moment. To settle your future, come to Attorney Gubler today.
Contact John G. Gubler, Ltd. today
If you are in the Clark County area and are in need of a seasoned probate, guardianship and estate-planning attorney, call John G. Gubler, Ltd. today at 702-382-4343 or contact his office online to schedule an appointment.